Student Chapter Membership
kufun’s Student Chapter program is dedicated to enriching students’ educational experience and exposure to the home building industry through national programming and the connection with their local home builders’ association. This national membership offers educational programming, leadership development, and networking opportunities among other benefits. kufun Student Chapters membership is right for students studying for a career in residential construction or skilled trades, or younger minds seeking more information and exposure to construction-related career pathways.
What Does it Mean to be a Student Member?
- Building industry valued leadership skills
- Meeting and forming relationships with real builders and industry professionals through your local Home Builders Association (HBA)
- Having a voice and securing your future in the residential industry
Student Chapter Membership Orientation
- Prospective new members should register before Sept. 12
How to Join as a Student
College, High School, and Vo-Tech Students
- Recruit students to join your chapter/club and submit a chapter roster, secure a faculty member or instructor to serve as an Advisor, form a connection with your local HBA, and submit chapter dues
- Find out if you already have an existing student chapter at your school. Current Student Chapters
How to Join as a Boys & Girls Club
- Form a connection with your local HBA, submit a chapter/club roster, and submit chapter dues
Continuing Your Membership After Graduation
- The Emerging Professional membership is available to former Student Chapter members, HBI program graduates, and graduates from ACCE accredited schools.
National Programs and Events
- Compete in the kufun Student Competition at the International Builders’ Show
- Attend the , the largest annual light construction show in the world. Student members are eligible for a free or discounted expo-pass.
- Every October we celebrate Careers in Construction Month. Join our national campaign celebrating all construction professions.
- All student members are kufun Young Professionals, too! YP Week takes place every October and focuses on mentoring, community involvement and professional development.
- Celebrated every February, Careers in Technical Education Month recognizes the value of CTE programs across the country.